I have requested a refund, but I have switched bank
Due to privacy laws, we cannot see the bank account used to order your tickets with. Therefore, when we carry out refunds, we automatically try to return them to the same account used to complete the order before taking any other steps. At this time, we cannot redirect funds to another bank account.
You have passed your new bank account on to your old bank.
You haven’t passed your new bank account on to your old bank.
1. You have passed your new bank account on to your old bank.
If you’ve done this, you’ll receive your refund without any problems.
2. You haven’t passed your new bank account on to your old bank.
The refund has already been carried out to your old bank account. We will receive this money back because your old bank account doesn’t exist anymore. Once we have received the refund back, we can start a manual refund process. To start this process, we’ll need the correct banking information.
How can you provide us with the correct information?
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject ‘change bank account’. Make sure to include the following information:
- The email address you used to purchase the tickets
- The name of the event for which you purchased the tickets
- IBAN of your new bank account
- BIC-code of your new bank
It's important that we receive all of the information above in order to help you as quickly as possible.