How does the countdown timer in a ticket shop work?
In this guide, we will show you how the countdown timer works, how to set it up and what advantages it has for you.
You can add a countdown timer to your ticket shops to build up some tension. This timer is visible to anyone who visits the ticket shop and will show you how long is left until the ticket sales start.
How does the countdown timer in my ticket shop work?
1. Go to the ‘Dashboard’ and select ‘Events’.
2. Now you will see an overview of your events. Select the one that you would like to add a countdown timer to the shop for by clicking on the blue ‘Edit event’ button on the right.
3. In this menu, you will be able to edit your event. However, in order to add a countdown timer, you will need to click on the ticket icon on the left side of the screen.
4. Now you will see the basic ticket settings. In order to edit the advanced settings, you will need to click on ‘More options’ in the top-right corner and toggle on the ‘Countdown in shop’ option.
5. As you can see, ‘Countdown in shop’ will then appear as a new menu option. Now you can determine how many minutes (!) before the ticket sales begin that the timer will begin counting down.
Thanks for reading! If you have any further questions or feedback regarding these guides feel free to contact us through the live chat or via firstname.lastname@example.org.