How do I create a scanner login?
Learn where to find and how to create your own scanner logins!
The Eventix Ticket Scanner app, which is available for Android and iOS, allows you to configure your scanners. You can now create a scanner that only scans one type of tickets, for example, or you can create one that scans all your ticket types. Due to this nifty feature, you have more freedom to manage your entrances and can do so better, faster and without mistakes.
How do you create these scanners?
1. Go to the dashboard to ‘Entrance management’ and ‘Scanner logins’.
2. If this is your first time in this tool, you’ll automatically start creating your first scanner. If you’ve created scanners before, just hit ‘New’.
3. Fill in the data that is relevant to you.
4. Give the Scanner login a name that explains why you created this scanner and what tickets can or can’t be scanned. We advise you to give the scanner the name of the event and use the description to explain what tickets can be scanned with this login.
5. After giving the scanning login a proper name, you’ll need to create a username and password. Keep it simple so that your scanning employees can log in to the app as quickly as possible.
6. Last but not least, you’ll need to select the tickets that can be scanned with the login. Click the drop-down and select the tickets. If you forgot to select a ticket, don’t worry you can add new tickets in real-time. If you’re already scanning the tickets, you’ll need to log out and log in to apply the changes.
7. Don’t forget to ‘Save’ your new settings.
Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know through the chat on the right or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.