How do I upload a custom ticket image?
Learn how to customise the tickets of your events by adding your personal image.
We think it is important for you to customise whatever you like, so we allow you to create your own custom ticket images. There are three ways you can do this: Per ticket type, event-wide and company-wide.
Custom image per ticket type
To upload a ticket image per ticket type, go to 'Manage tickets' and click on the “More” icon. Here you can upload your ticket image.
1. Click on ‘Manage’ at the menu on the left side of the page and select the sub-menu events and select the correct event.
2. Go to ‘Tickets’ and click on 'More' where you can choose 'Upload your custom ticket image'.
3. Select your file from your computer.
After you've uploaded the file, a preview will render. If you're happy with the result, you're ready to sell your tickets!
Event-wide custom ticket image
To upload an event-wide ticket image, you'll need to go to 'Event settings' and click on the 'More options' icon. Here you can toggle on the option to upload your custom ticket image.
1. Click on ‘Manage’ at the menu on the left side of the page and select 'Events' from the drop-down menu.
2. Choose the event you would like, and click on the blue ‘Edit event' button.
3. Now you're in the 'Event settings', you can click on the 'More options' icon and toggle on the 'Custom Ticket image' option. You can then upload your ticket image by clicking on the new option.
4. Once you’ve finished designing your ticket, you can upload a PDF or PNG. Keep in mind that this file needs to be smaller than 1,5 MB.
Company-wide Custom Ticket Image
To upload a company-wide ticket image, you'll need to do the following:
1. Click on 'Company settings' and then select 'Preferences' from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on the 'Upload custom company-wide ticket image' button.
Caution! This will only change the ticket images for new tickets. If you have events that have already sold tickets, you’ll need to upload an event-wide custom image for those events.
Thanks for reading, if you have feedback or questions about these guides, please contact us at email@example.com