How do I sell tickets directly through TicketSwap?
Find out how to use TicketSwap as a primary point of sales.
TicketSwap is a marketplace for tickets that offers a platform for ticket buyers who want to resell their tickets. TicketSwap’s mission is to sell tickets in a fair and safe manner and Eventix is one of the few ticketing platforms that support their unique Secure Swap feature. This means that when a ticket buyer resells their Eventix ticket through TicketSwap, the buyer receives a new and unique ticket.
When you’re looking to buy a ticket on TicketSwap, you can be sure that you’re always paying a fair price for the tickets. TicketSwap protects buyers from extortionate prices by capping the mark-up of the reseller to 20% above the original ticket price. Ticket buyers are always looking for the best deal, so we’ve added a feature to our App Library that allows you to play right into this: 'TicketSwap Primary Sales'.
TicketSwap Primary Sales gives you the opportunity to sell Eventix tickets directly on the TicketSwap platform. Your tickets will also appear above all other suppliers of those same tickets.
1. In the Eventix App Library, scroll down to find ‘TicketSwap Primary Sales’ and click on ‘Go’.
2. Log into your account by clicking on ‘Sign in with eventix’ and entering your details.
3. Next, select the company you want to authorise the App to use by clicking on it.
4. On the next page, you can select the event you would like to create a ‘TicketSwap Primary Sales’ shop for and click on the blue ‘Add TicketSwap Primary Sales’ button.
5. Next, select the tickets you want to be available in TicketSwap.
6. The final step is to copy the link for your TicketSwap ticket shop and email it to TicketSwap. You can send this email to: email@example.com.
That's it! TicketSwap will then make sure that the tickets are available for purchase on the event’s page on TicketSwap. You'll also receive a confirmation from TicketSwap when it's done.
This feature does not incur any additional costs and therefore we recommend using it when you can. We've only just rolled out this feature, so you can’t currently install tracking in the ticket shop used for TicketSwap sales. You can find all information about sales through these shops in the exports made from the Eventix Dashboard.
Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or feedback you can reach out to us through the chat on our website or via firstname.lastname@example.org.