How do I sell tickets on my website?
Find out how to sell tickets through an integrated ticket shop on your website.
There is no better place to sell tickets than on your website, and no better way to do this than by integrating your ticket shop into your website by using our iFrame.
How do I integrate my ticket shop into my website?
1. In the ‘Dashboard’, click on 'Manage' and select 'Events'.
2. Next, click on the blue 'Edit event' button next to the correct event. After selecting the right event, go to the 'Shops' screen by clicking on the shopping cart logo on the left.
3. Once you've arrived at the 'Shops' screen, you'll see 'Integration code' at the bottom of the page. To retrieve the integration code, you'll have to click on the 'View' button and copy the HTML code. Now we can start the website integration.
4. The next step is to open the admin panel on your website or web hosting platform and navigate directly to the page of your website into which you would like to integrate the iFrame.
If you don’t have access to the admin panel and an external web developer maintains your website, send them the code, and they can integrate the shop for you.
5. Once you've opened the page for editing, you're ready to place the code in the location you would like your ticket shop to be. Just paste the code in the desired position and save the changes. Now your ticket shop has been integrated into your website.
Make sure that your editor in WordPress or Joomla is editing text. Otherwise, your website won’t recognise that you are adding HTML code to the page.
If you have any further questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us through the chat in the bottom-right corner or via email@example.com.